Work with us
We are currently looking for the following team members
PAYE/freelance arts therapists and counsellors
- Location: Hertfordshire (incl. Hemel Hempstead / Welwyn / Potters Bar / St Albans / Borehamwood areas)incl. Hemel Hempstead / Welwyn / Potters Bar / St Albans / Borehamwood)
- Salary: PAYE £32,625.84 per annum (pro rata) / Freelance (sessional) £32.50 per session
- Employment type: Part-time
- Contract type: PAYE (term-time only + 2 weeks) / Freelance
About the role
NESSIE IN ED CIC aims to support for children and young people’s emotional and mental health by providing a range of therapeutic services; being based in educational settings; supporting families; supporting staff and linking closely with other services and the national agenda. We are a people first, not for profit organisation who values diversity.
NESSie is looking for dynamic arts therapists / counsellors to join our growing team supporting children and young people, families and professionals.
This job has arisen due to a rise in need from professionals and families for targeted and coordinated therapeutic provision in schools (both mainstream and SEND settings) and community settings across Hertfordshire.
To apply: send a registration form and recent CV Sarah Blackford (email@example.com)
Clinical Supervisor and Operations Manager
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The provision of 1-1 and group Dramatherapy / Arts Therapy / Counselling
- Travelling between settings to deliver targeted support
- To offer regular staff and parent meetings
- Work closely with behaviour services, DSPL (Delivering Special Provision Locally) management, ASD/ SEND and local agencies and maintain positive working relationships with all individuals around the child providing support in line with IThrive model: https://www.healthyyoungmindsinherts.org.uk/professionals/what-ithrive
- To work closely with Operations Manager to plan a systemic, transparent, and fair support across the area with consultation from statutory services.
- To work closely as part of a small team to gather feedback both qualitative and quantitative that informs the development work.
- Closing date: 13th January 2023 5:00 PM
- Interviews: W/c 16th January 2023
- Start date: to be discussed at interview
Arts Therapists and Counsellors
NESSie is looking to expand our team of registered arts therapists and counsellor on both a contracted (PAYE) and freelance basis. All modalities are welcome.
Applicants must have experience with delivering 1-2-1 and group therapy as well as experience working with families and schools. Experience delivering therapy both in person and online is desirable. Additional training and induction will provided appropriate to the role.