Work with us
“I am so fortunate to work for an incredible not-for-profit. It’s a wonderfully diverse and inclusive organisation which puts emphasis into staff wellbeing, support and professional development.”
-Nessie Staff Member-
Nessie’s staff is at the heart of our mission. PAYE staff enjoy the benefits of supervision, pension, sick pay, regular CPD, named manager, peer supervision groups, wellbeing group and the opportunity to work with a range of professionals from different disciplines.
Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Salary: £27,116 (pro rata)
- Location: Hybrid- two days per week in the Royston office (Wednesday plus one other day)
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Contract: Permanent
- Reports to: CEO
Nessie has grown by 210% since Covid-19 and service demand is increasing. This exciting role at a time of growth offers an exceptional opportunity to make a big difference to the smooth running and strategic development of this impact-driven organisation.
We are committed to equality and diversity and welcome applications from any individual who meets the job description and is interested in joining our organisation.
Please complete the online Nessie Application Form and attach a CV and cover letter outlining how your experience meets the requirements of the Job Description and Person Specification. If you would like to have an informal discussion about the role, please email our CEO Rachel Lambie at email@example.com.
- Application closing date: 5pm on Wednesday 13th December 2023
- Invitation for interview: You will hear if you have been shortlisted for interview by 5pm on 15th December 2023
- Interviews for successful applicants will be held on Monday 18th December and Tuesday 19th December 2023
Arts Therapists and Counsellors
Available Locations include:
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- Freelance rate: £32.50 per session
- PAYE Salary: £32,625.84 – £34,193.00 per annum (pro rata, minimum of 2 days per week)
It means a great deal to work in a Team and environment that feels supportive and encouraging of my development as a Therapist. I feel very proud to work for Nessie
About the role:
NESSIE IN ED CIC aims to support for children and young people’s emotional and mental health by providing a range of therapeutic services; being based in educational and community settings; supporting families; supporting staff and linking closely with other services and the national agenda. We are a people first, not for profit organisation who values diversity.
NESSie is looking for dynamic arts therapists / counsellors to join our growing team supporting children and young people, families and professionals.
This job has arisen due to a rise in need from professionals and families for targeted and coordinated therapeutic provision in schools (both mainstream and SEND settings) and community settings across areas of Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire.
Clinical Supervisor and Operations Manager
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The provision of 1-1 and group Dramatherapy / Arts Therapy / Counselling
- Travelling between settings to deliver targeted support (Ability to drive is desirable)
- To offer regular staff and parent meetings
- Work closely with behaviour services, DSPL (Delivering Special Provision Locally) management, ASD/ SEND and local agencies and maintain positive working relationships with all individuals around the child providing support in line with IThrive model: https://www.healthyyoungmindsinherts.org.uk/professionals/what-ithrive
- To work closely with Operations Manager to plan a systemic, transparent, and fair support across the area with consultation from statutory services.
- To work closely as part of a small team to gather feedback both qualitative and quantitative that informs the development work.