We are looking to recruit Non-Executive Directors to the board of our social enterprise to support the next growth stage of our business. You will be joining us at an exciting time of expansion, as we continue to develop and achieve our ambitions. With our headquarters in Royston Hertfordshire we are an innovative, not-for-profit social enterprise providing quality assured, regulated mental health support and professional training in educational settings across Hertfordshire and Essex. We are seeking accomplished leaders who share our vision and values, and have the ability to positively engage and influence.
Previous healthcare experience is not essential; however, we are looking for candidates who are able to demonstrate experience and skills in one or more of the key strategic areas:
- Business development and the opening up of new markets,
- Charity or not-for-profit
- Education / Community
- Young person representative
- Parent representative
- Implementing digital innovation, including the use of social media.
We are committed to diversity on our board and welcome applications from any individual who meets the job description and is interested in joining our organisation.
Download our job pack here
For an informal discussion and further information please contact Rachel Lambie, CEO:
Please email Rachel Lambie the following:
- Your application containing a CV and a cover letter with your reasons for wanting to join the company’s board and how your skills and experience meet the requirements expressed in this pack
- Applications close midnight on Friday 5 June 2020
- Invitations for interview sent on Monday 8 June
- Interviews via Microsoft Teams w/c 8 June
- First board meeting and induction tbc.